Award-winning Thrivent Mutual Funds has actively-managed investment options for you to choose from. That helps make selecting the right fund for your client easier while growing your business.
We believe our unique advantage is our people and our performance. Our experienced investment managers use sophisticated portfolio optimization strategies, mathematical models, and statistical analysis to develop long-term strategic targets for asset allocation. They select stocks and bonds to create well-diversified portfolios and adjust allocations for current market conditions. Our analysts are deeply immersed in each of their industries. It’s this rigorous process and expertise which we believe has helped us achieve our competitive performance.
Thrivent Mutual Funds are expertly managed by our team of more than 100 investment professionals.
- More than 83% possess at least 10 years of experience
- 57% have more than 20 years of investment experience
- 85% hold the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, an advanced degree, or both
Thrivent Mutual Funds has offered mutual funds since 1970. Today, we oversee funds with over $17.2 billion in assets (as of 12/31/2018). The funds are actively managed by Thrivent Asset Management, LLC. with a focus on both accumulation and distribution strategies designed for all risk tolerances.
Fast Facts - The Thrivent Mutual Funds Difference
- We believe in active asset management. Our funds are managed by real people, not computers set to mimic some general index.
- Our fund managers aim for consistent, competitive performance, with focus on long-term growth instead of short-term wins.
- Thrivent Mutual Funds are provided by Thrivent Financial, a not-for-profit fraternal benefit organization with a more than 100-year history of helping members be wise with money and live generously.
- Thrivent Financial has more than $134 billion in assets under management/advisement (as of 12/31/18)1.
- Thrivent Financial is listed No. 351 on the Fortune 500 (as of May 2019).
- Thrivent Financial has been named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” by Ethisphere Institute 8 years strong (2012 - 2019).2
Learn more about the performance of our mutual funds.